- Photo Day Schedule
Our photo day has been rescheduled for Saturday, November 20, 2021 at the soccer fields.
The following is the schedule. Please be sure to be on time.
Saturday, November 20, 2021
9:00 – U8 Gold, U8 Green
9:15 – U8 Purple, U8 Red/Blue
9:30 – U6 Gold, U6 Green
9:45 – U6 Purple, U6 Red/Blue
10:00 – U10 Gold, U10 Green
10:15 – U10 Purple, U10 Red/Blue
10:30 – U13 Gold, U13 Green
10:45 – U13 Orange, U13 Pink
11:00 – U13 Purple, U13 Red/Blue
You will be given a QR code to use to order photo packages by the photographer at the fields. There are no pre-orders.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Games Cancelled for 11/5/21
Tonight’s games (Friday 11/5/2021) are cancelled due to the condition of the playing fields as a result from the rain last night and today.
- Referees Wanted
We currently have a major shortage of qualified referees in our club and community. Becoming a referee is a great way to learn the game of soccer and earn extra money while having fun. Becoming a referee is also a great way to teach your children the correct rules.
We are currently seeking players age 13 and up, parents, relatives, and coaches to take the Referee Grade 8 Entry Level state certified referee course. The course consists of an online educational module & test. After the successful completion, the student will be a certified USSF Soccer Referee.
As a State Certified Referee, you will not be limited to refereeing only at Belleview Soccer Club games; you will be able to referee anywhere in the state.
If you are interested in becoming a referee please visit the FLSRC website at http://flsrc.org/register/become-a-new-referee-step-by-step/. If you have further questions, please contact the FLSRC Referee Assignor Rhonda Link-Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-875-3002.
Ref Pay Schedule for Belleview Soccer Club (pay varies between clubs)
Current as of 10/2021
GROUP POSITION PAY POSITION PAY U10 CENTER $20.00 U13 CENTER $30.00 ASSISTANT (LINE) $20.00
So, how do I sign up for the course?
The Entry Level 8 course is available on-line (see below).
- You will need to complete all of the modules and pass the test.
- The course fee is $167 which includes the Virtual Field Training clinic fee and the background check fee.
- A background check will be required if you are over 18. The cost for this background check is $40 (included in the $167 above). You will need a background check even if you already have one on file or had one done for another job/entity.
- If you are under 18, an age verification will be required.
To begin …
- Register for an account on the Florida State Referee Committee at http://flsrc.org/.
- This is a relatively new system and requires creating an account whether you have previously registered or are already members of USEF.
- Click on the blue “Create Account” button. The system will verify the information you provide, including the email address and will send you an email with a link to activate your account.
- When you have activated your account and completed the background check, you will be on your personal Dashboard, where you will have access to material for your personal use.
- When you have completed the course and passed the test, please contact the Referee Assignor, Rhonda Link-Cummings at email@example.com or Call: 352-875-3002
Code of Ethics for Referees
1. I will always maintain the utmost respect for the game of soccer.
2. I will conduct myself honorably at all times and maintain the dignity of my position.
3. I will always honor an assignment or any other contractual obligation.
4. I will attend training meetings and clinics so as to know the Laws of the Game, their proper interpretation and their application.
5. I will always strive to achieve maximum team work with my fellow officials.
6. I will be loyal to my fellow officials and never knowingly promote criticism of them.
7. I will be in good physical condition.
8. I will control the players effectively by being courteous and considerate without sacrificing fairness.
9. I will do my utmost to assist my fellow officials to better themselves and their work.
10. I will not make statements about any games except to clarify an interpretation of the Laws of the Game.
11. I will not discriminate against nor take undue advantage of any individual group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin,
12. I consider it a privilege to be a part of the United States Soccer Federation and my actions will reflect credit upon that organization and its affiliates.
From USSF Referee Administrative Handbook
PLEASE REMEMBER WE ARE HUMAN AND MAKE MISTAKES BUT THEY ARE NOT INTENTIONAL AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO FAVOR EITHER TEAM
- Standings are updated
The standings have been updated. You may see them by clicking on the “Standings” tab above, or from the “hamburger” menu (the square button with the 3 horizontal bars) if you are accessing the page from a mobile device.
Belleview Sports Complex
Soccer Fields Map
Social Media LinksLike us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Friend us on MeWe