The Belleview Soccer Club is looking for people interested in serving as our Director of Safety.
If you are interested in applying for the Director of Safety, please let us know by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later Wednesday, October 21, 2021 at 12:00 pm (noon). Interested persons will be required to attend an interview to be considered for the position.
Job Description: Director of Safety
(these are the minimum duties … expectations of the position will be given during the interview)
In addition to providing direction to the Club as a Board Member, the Director of Safety shall:
- Be responsible for coordinating volunteers to set up & take down of canopies (if needed).
- Ensure that all goals are staked down prior to start of games.
- Make sure all participants and coaches are adhering to BSC safety rules while on the fields.
- Notify Director of Equipment and Fields about unsafe field conditions such as holes in the playing areas.
- Recommend to the Board any improvements relating to the safety of the players, coaches, spectators and staff.