2021 Fall Season – Team Standings
Updated September 21, 2021 10:30 pm
Standings will be updated after the first games are played. Age divisions are subject to change based on amount of players registered.
(scroll down for the game results)
MP = Matches Played, W = Wins, L = Losses, D = Draws, GF = Goals For, GA = Goals Against, GD = Goals Difference, PTS = Total Points
Placings are calculated as follows:
- Teams are ranked first by amount of points earned. A team earns 3 points per win, 1 point per tie, 0 points per loss.
- If teams are tied in points, then the Goals Difference is used as a tie-breaker.
- When a penalty kick shootout is used to determine the winner of a draw, the winning team earns 2 points and the losing team earns 1 point.
- If a team does not have at least seven (7) players at the start of the game (U10 and U13 only), they forfeit the game and a score of 3-0 is assigned in the favor of the other team, unless playing down is approved by both teams and the referee. If both teams forfeit, both teams receive zero (0) scores across the board.
- Forfeits and standings do not apply to U6 or U8 teams. They have no minimum player requirements and therefore there are no forfeits and per the FYSA rules score may not be kept for these games.
U10 Team Standings (those born in 2012 and 2013)
U13 Team Standings (those born in 2009, 2010 and 2011)
2021 Fall Season – Game Results
(Games in Bold have already been played)
U10 Game Results
|Date||Early Game||Late Game|
|Sat 9/11/2021||Purple – 1|
Gold – 0
|Red/Blue – 2|
Green – 1
U13 Game Results
|Date||Early Game 1||Early Game 2||Late Game|
|Sat 9/11/2021||Gold – 1|
Green – 9
|Orange – 1|
Purple – 5
|Red/Blue – 3|
Pink – 3